Saturday, August 15, 2009

Moving In to our new Apartment!

Hey all out there! So Diana and I moved out yesterday and we are so excited! But we both had a little craziness trying to get everything sorted out! I had a personal breakdown last night and thought that i was going to end back at home! So small freakout thats all! But here are some pics from yesterday! My bed in my new room all covered in stuff! I didn't know I had this much stuff.

Diana's side of the room with all of her things...wow big difference. I think I have some object issues.

Me with all of my stuff in the back of the van! I was so excited...not so much anymore!


All of my stuff in the van....wow I have a lot!



Once again the excited me!
Look out for updates of the crazy me, and my new college life!



















1 comment:

Wohlwends said...

Ha ha...Love It! Yeah I remember when I moved with Teresa..I was the same way. I had so much crap and she had very little. We get that from our parents